Company: Monument Consulting
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Position SummaryWe are currently seeking a class of Operations
Rotation Analysts. The year long rotation will take new hires
through a robust, well rounded training plan through our
Support/Configuration Dept, Data Department, Reporting and
Analytics Department, Project Management Department and
Integrations Department. At the end of the rotation, Rotational
Analysts will be placed in the department best suited to their
strengths.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads or participates in business requirements gathering
sessions and design workshops with mock client
- Ensures that client configuration and business requirements
documents are accurate, complete, and signed off by client.
- Configures test and production VMS environments to business
- Creates test scripts, stages testing data for, and leads
thorough system and regression testing of test environment
configuration to identify gaps.
- Collaborates and consults with resources from the VMS partner
as they configure test and production VMS environments, prepare and
upload data, and conduct demonstrations.
- Responds to client requests by staging data in test environment
and performing appropriate tests to determine the best solution and
communicates results back to client proposing alternative solutions
- Creates test scripts, stages testing data for, and leads User
Acceptance Testing (UAT) digitally or on site with client.
- Analyzes and identifies gaps in large data sets and ensuring
data matches required formatting (Cleans raw data sets, formats and
runs test uploads in VMS, reviews error logs, and resolves
- Actively contributes to product knowledge through self-study,
meeting attendance, and project participation.
- Provides VMS technical support and helps execute changes
requests for existing clients.
- Build custom reports in the VMS (vendor management system) as
- Create monthly metric outputs for all assigned clients.
- Create quarterly business analytics for all assigned
- Create scorecard and performance-based analytics.
- Support rate card analysis and creation for new accounts.
- Support maintenance of data warehouse.
- Assist with creation of data-based integrations with client
- Build and support client integrations for both current and new
clients.Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Services,
Finance, Economics or related course of analytical study
- Intermediate Excel skills, including Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs,
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Word and
PowerPoint, as well as a variety of Internet browsers (Internet
Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Chrome etc.). Visio would be a
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to interact
with clients and internal teams.
- Willingness and ability to take direction and coaching from
- Technical aptitude, strong problem solving and analytical
- "Out of the box", quick thinking: able to ask for help and
feels comfortable approaching others; utilizes documentation and
best practices well.
- Ability to learn complex concepts and subjects under a variety
of conditions including formal and informal training as well as on
the job coaching and through trial and error. Participates in
self-study and active learning with the goal of becoming a product
subject matter expert.
- Demonstrated detail-orientation with strong organizational
skills including the ability to self-manage time and tasks.
Keywords: Monument Consulting, Richmond , Rotational Analyst, Professions , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!