Consulting - GoLang - Specialist Senior
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Work you'll do
- At least 2+ years of professional software development
- Genuine curiosity to learn new software skills and
determination to get any tasks accomplished.
- Create and test new features and products in partnership with
product owners, engineering managers, and UI/UX designers.
- Familiarity with Computer Science fundamentals (e.g., Data
Structures, Algorithms, time and space complexity, etc.)
- Working knowledge of relational and NOSQL databases.
- Understanding Cloud computing, Containers, CI/CS, Deployments
on any major cloud providers.
- Previous experience working in Agile Frameworks (Scrum, Kanban,
- Produce and ensure delivery of quality, readable, and
CBO Cloud Engineering Team
The US Cloud Engineering Offering focuses on enabling our client's
end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in
the areas of Cloud Strategy and Op Model Transformation, Cloud
Development & Integration, Cloud Migration, and Cloud
Infrastructure & Managed Services. Cloud Engineering supports our
clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies
opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by
enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients toward a
technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions,
Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
- 3+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience, with
proven ability to build relationships with business and technology
- Up to X% travel required
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
our team is remote and scattered across North America so
communication is key.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the
- 3+ years of extensive software development experience including
application development experience with Go programming language and
its dependencies, generation, and other tools specific to Go
- Experience with AWS such as but not limited to S3 buckets,
managing EC2 instances, working with Lambda functions, configuring
security groups, code deployments, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with design and troubleshooting of RESTful
web services, advanced file systems, distributed databases, and
modern operating systems
- Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and
- Collaboratively work with fellow engineers to achieve sprint
and PI goals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Management
or equivalent work experience
Keywords: Deloitte, Richmond , Consulting - GoLang - Specialist Senior, Professions , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!