Logistics - Production Manager
Company: Open Plan Systems
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionLogistics - Production ManagerCompany
Classification: Furniture ManufacturerLogistics/ Transportation
ManagerOffered By:Open Plan Systems 4700 Deepwater Terminal Rd.
Richmond, VA 23234Company Description:Open Plan Systems is a
leading manufacturer of quality manufactured office products, but
at a fraction of the cost of larger manufacturers. In addition, we
are also a leading distributor of seating, storage and accessories.
We are passionate about keeping our customers satisfied by
providing them with unparalleled service, quality and savings. Open
Plan Systems is located in Richmond, Virginia; established in 2001.
Our showroom, and administration building cover 400,000 square feet
and our manufacturing center covers 10.8 acres' we continue to keep
growing! Open Plan Systems ships its products nationwide, with a
focus on the Eastern United States.Job
- Coordinates with COO to oversee the people and processes
involved with all aspects of the logistics, production,
maintenance, engineering and warehousing component for the
manufacturing of office systems.
- Maintains standards in organization and safety of production
areas and works with all department managers.
- Develops and implements new system process flows to increase
productivity while lowering expense cost.
- Execute strategy requires insightful thinking with disciplined
execution to achieve breakthrough performance.
- Manages and instructs multi-locations, all departmental
managers, assistant managers, supervisors, and staff.
- Resolves customer issues established at the production level &
provides direction on QC processes and structure, companywide.
- Maintains proper staffing levels to support company service
levels and budgets.
- Assists Director of HR during interviews, hires, trains and
instructs workers in such a manner as to develop full working
- Establishes and delivers efficient and effective methods and
procedures for work simplification and material processing.Required
- Bachelor's degree and or High school diploma or equivalent plus
at least ten years of managerial/supervisory experience and process
- Extensive computer skills, window's base format, preferred
specialized ERP/MRP experience/knowledge based software. 'Epicor'
knowledge a definite plus.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, both orally and
- Great customer service skills and the ability to handle
customer complaints in a fair, impartial and professional
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid time off
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- 401K ProgramThis posting was last updated on: July 18, 2022OPS
is an equal opportunity, M/F/V/D, and affirmative action employer
and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training,
promotion or other employment practices based on race, creed,
color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected
by applicable law.Job Number : 05A-0718081822Job Type:
Keywords: Open Plan Systems, Richmond , Logistics - Production Manager, Professions , Mechanicsville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!