Company: Oliver Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionOliver Inc. offers a full range of creative,
competitive and reliable services that make it a one-stop solution
for all of your printing and packaging needs. With multiple
production facilities located in the US, Oliver is proud to offer
innovative and customized options to help you achieve your
sustainable packaging goals.If you can dream it, Oliver can do it!
We think outside the Box ...and Print beyond!Oliver Inc. is looking
for a strategic and passionate Plant Manager to join our team in
Virginia. This is a leadership role, reporting to the Vice
President & GM, designed to build and lead different departments
within our manufacturing plant that uses a variety of offset
printing capabilities to offer creative solution to our customers.
The Plant Manager is responsible for maximizing
productivity/efficiency and increasing overall company
profitability. Position requires ability to work on the production
floor to evaluate production issues, plant tours, observe equipment
installation and repairs.The position oversees the following
departments and Department Managers, assisting them with production
plans, staffing, data collection and efficiency improvements.
- Sheeting, Printing and Ink room Operations
- Finishing Operations (Die Cutting, Windowing, Gluing)
- Facilities/Maintenance Management
- Shipping, Receiving, Warehouse and Inventory Control If you
have passion to work in printing with a similar management
experience, we want to hear from you!Responsibilities
- Lead the plant to improved safety, quality, productivity and
reduction of waste on a consistent and continual basis in each and
- Maintain open communication with plant employees to improve
safety, quality and productivity.
- Insure compliance with applicable laws and regulations as well
as with established SQF guidelines, current Good Manufacturing
Practices (cGMP) and Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)
- Provide reports and feedback of plant performance to the
- Leading and developing team through motivation, coaching, and
product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.Qualifications
- BS/BA degree or equivalent plus 8 years in manufacturing, with
comprehensive knowledge of all manufacturing operations,
techniques, and methods, including offset printing, die-cutting,
and finishing processes.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and
demonstrates attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze, and interpret technical journals, technical
data sheets, and market journals.
- Reasoning abilities to define problems, collect data, establish
facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively negotiate and work with
- Systematic, customer centric problem solving by working with
customers and account team
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and the ability to work with (or
successfully train on) all related system requirements.Oliver Inc.
is a Best Workplace in the Americas award winner!Oliver Inc is an
Equal Opportunity Employer.All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
national origin, religion, gender, gender identity and expression,
sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, citizenship status,
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal, state or local laws.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Oliver Inc., Richmond , Plant Manager, Professions , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!