Construction Laborer (CL)
Company: Levco Management
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Construction Laborer (CL)Position Detail: Full TimeHourly:
Compensation is commensurate with experienceFLSA Status:
Non-ExemptSchedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 5:00PM, overtime as
neededJob DescriptionLevco Construction is seeking a Construction
Laborer. This position is responsible for the general upkeep of
construction sites, assisting with demolition work, and assisting
with the delivery and movement of construction
- Minimum 1 year general construction labor experience.
- Valid driver's license (required)
- Desire to train, learn, and develop construction skills and
- Requires lifting and moving of up to 75lbs continuously.
- Ability to manage construction site cleanliness and general
labor tasks without endangering themselves, residents, and other
- Ability to drive a company truck with small trailer while on
- Assist with demolition work.
- General cleanup and debris removal of the overall construction
- Assist with unloading material shipments and moving
- Complete thorough inspections of construction areas for trash,
debris, and all other safety concerns.
- Any other duties your supervisor assigns to
- Must have reliable transportation
- Position requires employee to be able to use general cleaning
equipment and tools included but not limited to ladders, cleaning
chemicals, vacuums, blowers, and other basic hand and garden
tools.Levco Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Job Type:
Full-timeSalary: $15.00 - $17.00 per hourBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to FridayExperience:
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)License/Certification:
- Driver's License (Required)Work Location: One locationLevco
Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Levco Management, Richmond , Construction Laborer (CL), Professions , Chesterfield, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!