CMDM Analyst I or II
Company: SimVentions, Inc - Glassdoor --- 4.6
Posted on: November 26, 2022
SimVentions, consistently voted one of Virginia's Best Places to
Work, is looking for a Configuration Management Analyst - to
support one of our Department of Defense customers. You will be
responsible for developing and maintaining a Configuration
Management system to manage software and documentation baselines in
support of the customer's mission. The ideal candidate will also
have knowledge and experience preparing, editing, and producing a
variety of technical and non-technical documents in accordance with
- Perform five elements of Configuration Management.
- Prepare and/or maintain software and documentation pertaining
to programming, systems operation and user documentation.
- Perform change management and status accounting of change
reports using JIRA and Confluence.
- Proofreading and ensuring documents are stylistically
consistent and mechanically accurate, which includes grammar,
punctuation, spelling, acronyms, and more.
- Research and communicate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to
obtain content to assist in writing documentation to support
- Verify accuracy against multiple sources such as contractual
requirements, previous reports, and data sources.
- Communicate within all levels of the organization and
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Atlassian Jira and Atlassian
- 1-5 years' experience and working knowledge of Configuration
Management (CM) processes and Configuration Control Board (CCB)
support, including performing requirements traceability and
experience with operation and management of databases
- Management and tracking of classified and unclassified
- Experience in the documentation, change report handling, and
accountability via Configuration Management (CM) tools
- Very detail oriented
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Strong writing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Ambitious, proactive personality
- Proficient in MS Word and PowerPoint
Due to the requirements in the Safer Federal Workforce Taskforce
guidance and the nature of our covered contracts and facilities,
all employees may need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or
have a legal exemption with approved accommodation.
Preferred Skills & Experience: - -
- Experience and familiarity with command operations at Naval
Surface Warfare Center, Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD).
- Experience in MS SharePoint.
Education: - -Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
Minimum Clearance: - -Ability to obtain and maintain secret
Location: Dahlgren-On Base
Why Work for SimVentions?
SimVentions is about more than just being a place to work with
other growth-orientated technically exceptional experts. It's also
a fun place to work. Our family-friendly atmosphere encourages our
employee-owners to imagine, create, explore, discover, and do great
Support Our Warfighters
SimVentions is a proud supporter of the U.S. military, and we take
pride in our ability to provide relevant, game-changing solutions
to our armed men and women around the world.
Drive Customer Success
We deliver innovative products and solutions that go beyond the
expected. This means you can expect to work with a team that will
allow you to grow, have a voice, and make an impact.Get Involved in
We believe that one of the best ways to be a well-rounded company
is to have well-rounded employees, and one of the ways we encourage
that is by providing a wide range of service opportunities for our
team members to engage in throughout the year.
Build Innovative Technology
SimVentions takes pride in its innovative and cutting-edge
technology, so you can be sure that whatever project you work on,
you will be having a direct impact on our customer's success.
Work with Brilliant People
At SimVentions, we don't just hire the smartest people. We hire
experienced, creative individuals who are passionate about what
they do, and who benefit from the culture that we have created
Create Meaningful Solutions
We are trusted partners with our customers and are provided
challenging and meaningful requirements to help them solve.
Employees who join SimVentions will enjoy benefits like:
- Impact: work on projects that directly support the defense of
- Serve: work for a company that supports its surrounding
- Employee Owned: work with the best and help build YOUR
- Dress code: business casual. We like to be comfortable while we
- Healthcare: one of the best packages in the industry.
- Culture: add to our culture of technical excellence and
- Food: we have a lot of food around here.
- Family focus: work for a team that recognizes the importance of
- Resources: - excellent facilities, tools, and training
opportunities to grow in your field.
- Open communication: work in an environment where your voice
- Fitness/Well-being: - opportunities to participate in company
sports teams and workout groups.
- Professional development: employee-led interest groups for
personal and professional development plus great training
- What you bring to the table: contribute, grow, and thrive.
- Lots of employee appreciation events throughout the
- Excellent working facilities and tools to get your job
- Regular communication ("All-Hands", "SimV Share", "Imagineering
Day") to stay connected to SimV culture, stay abreast of what is
happening in the company, and meet new faces while eating good
- SimVentions sports teams and workout groups
- Employee led interest groups for personal and professional
- What you bring to the table---
FTACEqual Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: SimVentions, Inc - Glassdoor --- 4.6, Richmond , CMDM Analyst I or II, Professions , Hustle, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!