Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Description See why our employees love working at Chippenham
Hospital As one of the largest facilities in the nation's largest
hospital system (HCA), Chippenham Hospital provides the full scope
of healthcare services. With 466 beds, we specialize in heart care
at the Levinson Heart Hospital and emotional and mental health
services through the Tucker Pavilion. Our ER is also a
state-authorized Level II trauma center and we offer Central
Virginia's only Pediatric ER staffed 24/7 by pediatric-trained ER
nurse and physician specialists. Benefits we offer:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Options
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Assistance SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL
- Interprets Rhythms and Arrhythmias.
- Maintains Telemetry Supplies.
- Maintains patient record according to hospital policy.
- Communicates effectively with staff, supervisors, ancillary
department and other customers.
- Maintains a neat and organized work place.
- Acquires and maintains correct knowledge in hospital/unit
- Operates computer systems as necessary.
- High school graduate or GED Equivalent (required)
- Completion of basic EKG/Arrhythmia course and successful
completion of Monitor Tech examination (required) EXPERIENCE:
- Working knowledge of basic rhythms and arrhythmias
- Previous experience as CMT/Cardiac Tech or Monitor Tech
- Full Time
- Day Shift
- Weekend & Holiday requirementsWe are an equal opportunity
employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Richmond , Monitor Technician, Professions , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!