Survey Field Technician
Company: AMT Engineering
Posted on: January 27, 2023
A. Morton Thomas and Associates, Inc. (AMT), an employee owned
consultant engineering firm, is seeking a Survey Field Technician
to join our Richmond, VA office.
- Work with a team of experienced survey professionals
- Train and be mentored by survey professionals
- Use latest survey technology in field and office.
- Career growth opportunities with field and office
- Work with one of the most highly respected survey teams in the
DC Metro Region
- Provide support and assistance to the survey field crew and SUE
- Assist with opening utility manholes
- Assist with utility test holes
- Assist with Survey Party Chief on construction sites for
- Assist field crew to protect equipment on busy roadways
- Assist field crews with miscellaneous field assignments
- Assist with traffic safety
- High School Diploma
- 0-1 year of experience
- Entry level position
- Basic knowledge of field surveying procedures, engineering,
civil construction, drafting or mathematics desired but not
- Interpersonal skills to interface effectively with team
- Positive attitude and professional bearing
- Demonstrated ability to learn new tasks and develop personally
- Must be service oriented and be excited to work in a team
Why Join AMT?
At AMT, we understand that our most valuable asset is our staff.
For 67 years, we have worked diligently to build a team of talented
employees who fully embody our values as an organization - values
such as teamwork, integrity, and innovation. Now that we have
transitioned into an employee-owned firm, we are excited to place
the future of AMT into nearly 450 sets of dedicated hands.
The AMT Difference
Our company culture is characterized by a workforce that holds the
highest standards of ethics and integrity, focused client care, and
commitment to AMT's Core Values of safety, respect, integrity,
commitment, quality, teamwork. leadership, responsibility, and
profitable growth. Operating as an ESOP allows us to reward our
dedicated and loyal employees with additional benefits from the
company's stock as well as an incentive to continue building a
high-performance ownership culture.
To strengthen and support its employees, AMT invests in programs
and processes to sustain an engaging work environment. AMT also
recognizes the importance of employee benefits and policies and
remains committed to providing programs that are both comprehensive
and competitive in the industry.
Competitive Benefit Package
To strengthen and support its employees, its greatest asset, AMT
invests in programs and processes to sustain an engaging work
environment. AMT also recognizes the importance of employee
benefits and policies and remains committed to providing programs
that are both comprehensive and competitive in the industry. With
AMT, you will get:
--- Tiered medical coverage
--- Short- and long-term disability
--- College savings plan
--- Life insurance
--- Paid time off
Keywords: AMT Engineering, Richmond , Survey Field Technician, Professions , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!