Construction Supervisor ( CL )
Company: Levco Management LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description:Construction SupervisorSalary: Compensation is
commensurate with experienceReports To: Project ManagerGeneral
Description:The Construction Supervisor is responsible for leading
Levco's crews and subcontractors on the jobsite. This position will
perform advanced construction tasks and supervisory roles related
to jobsite personnel.Qualifications
- Advanced understanding of finish carpentry, framing, plumbing,
electrical, and other trades.
- Ability to lead and train crew members at multiple
- Ability to meet project deadlines under pressure.
- Ability to take instruction from project managers and
communicate those instructions to all crew members and
subcontractors to complete jobs on time and within the company
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and have good communication skills
(oral and written).
- Must maintain a neat/clean appearance.
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable
- Must be able to pass a background check.Responsibilities
- Must be able to oversee and work on multiple
construction/renovation projects at once.
- Ensure company safety standards and work quality standards are
always adhered to.
- Verifying accuracy of material orders and deliveries while on
site and communicating via phone and email with vendors and project
managers throughout the material procurement process.
- Regular daily travel and the potential for overnight travel is
- Maintain and help track the company's inventory of owned
- Overseeing the maintenance and inspections for company owned
- Regularly communicate with project managers regarding
scheduling and progress.
- Communicate work scopes on each job to other crew members.
- Manage subcontractors for both quality and timeliness.
- Any other duties as assigned by your supervisor.Levco
Management is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Levco Management LLC, Richmond , Construction Supervisor ( CL ), Professions , Chesterfield, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!