Site Reliability & Maintenance Leader
Company: #OpenToWork Talent Scout
Posted on: March 19, 2023
*Job Title:* Site Reliability & Maintenance Leader
*Location:* Richmond, VA. (Relocation Assistance Available)
* Must reside in commutable distance of Richmond, VA. _(This is an __*Onsite*_ _role, Remote & Hybrid work is not available.)_
* _Some travel may be required_
*Skills:* Site Reliability & Maintenance, EH&S, Leadership, Chemical Manufacturing
* 15+ Years w/Engineering Degree
* 15+ Years of Maintenance & Reliability Experience
* Leadership in People, EH&S, Technology, and OperationsUnion exp. required
* High Hazard experience
* Chemical background
*Experience level:* Mid-senior
*Experience required:* 15 Years
*Education level:* Bachelor's degree
*Job function:* Engineering
*Compensation:* $161,000 - $200,000
*Relocation assistance:* Yes
Our client is seeking a *Site Reliability Leader* to join their manufacturing site in Richmond, VA.
*Site Reliability Leaders* have overall responsibility and accountability for site Reliability and maintenance personnel, MIQA compliancy of assets, and achievement of business and corporate reliability goals.
* Accountable for full compliance with all regulatory requirements or Company requirements - whichever is more stringent.
* Accountable for MIQA performance of the site. Support corporate initiatives site wide such as mechanical integrity and safety instrumented systems compliance.
* Site Reliability Leaders should take a strong lead in both words and action to support EH&S performance including field visibility to lead by example and drive behaviours.
* Accountable for escalating/investigating deviations appropriately.
* Demonstrates personal EHS leadership in the field and in long-term strategy planning with the business.
* Possesses a strong sense of ownership and accountability for the success of the site.
* Leads, represents, and partners with local government and community organizations.
* Has local, legal ownership of the MIQA process results.
* Can serve as Landlord for emergency, community response and public relations.
* Works with site leadership team to ensure fair, appropriate, and consistent balance of consequences administered across the site.
* Ensures site people succession planning meets expertise requirements.
* Accountable for leading reliability/maintenance employees through COT setting, coaching, mentoring, employee development, and can spend one on one time with employees at their work environment.
* Recognizes and drives work process improvements for Site. Effective implementation of the Maintenance Work Process and accountable for compliance and implementation of the work processes
* Network sponsor for one or more diversity networks.
* Provides mentors for company learning events and sponsor sessions where appropriate.
* Develops and sponsors Company's future leaders.
* Works with local school systems and technical colleges to ensure education is adequate to meet company's current and future hiring needs.
* Develops constructive relationships with local unions and contractors.
* Promotes and expands the networks of succession candidates across businesses, regions, and company globally.
* Advocates on behalf and is accessible to employees and stakeholders of the business.
* Promotes continuous improvement in employee engagement and satisfaction, through the utilization and monitoring of IMPACT survey.
* Spokesperson and representative for corporate reliability strategy and initiatives.
* Challenges and gives feedback to the corporation.
* Mentors Senior and Global Leader Potentials on site. Owns, fosters and develops the reliability promising talent pipeline on the site. Engages and develops high potentials in site projects.
* Works closely with works councils and/or unions.
* Ensures company's pay for performance culture is applied.
* Actively drives Diversity & Inclusion performance.
*Business Owner Mindset/Financial Acumen:*
* Owns provision of site services that aligned to the corporate spending plan, with a long-term low-cost mindset.
* Inspires the organization to apply the principles of highly reliable organizations, continuous improvement, value creation, and financial acumen skills to accelerate profitability and low-cost service of the site.
* Drives implementation of reliability, productivity, and technology implementation plans.
* Understands the products and end users at the site level.
* Challenges business and functions to maintain consistency with overall Company and site strategies.
* Participates in annual and long-term reliability and capital planning.
* Looks for opportunities to collaborate and provide business options.
* Prioritizes, says "no" when needed.
* Monitors business cost at local level, collaborating to identify and deliver low-cost services in line with business demand (ex: overtime).
* Partners to ensure site infrastructure strategically maintained. Makes certain condition, reliability, and capability is adequate for current businesses and rebalanced for changes in tenants.
* Develops and owns a site-specific reliability strategy with a clear 3-5 year vision in alignment with geographic, functional, and business strategies, and understandable to employees.
* Serves as the face of the company to the community.
* Can provide facilitative leadership within the Community Advisory panel.
* Can represent company at local, state, and community organizational levels.
* Networks and advocates with other local, industry, and business associations.
* Maintains housekeeping and exterior image to community.
*On boarding - Qualification or Certification:*
* Fulfil and complete the Site Reliability Leader Orientation/Certification established by the Region/Corporation.
* Typically, 15+ years of Manufacturing/Reliability Experience
* Proven Leadership in People, EH&S, Technology, and Operations
* Proven leadership and work assignments across multiple regions and/or sites
* Basic knowledge of local language or at least a strong desire to acquire it immediately.
* Union exp. required
* High hazard exp. required
* Chem background required
* 15+ Years exp. plus Engineering Degree required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $165,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Relocation assistance
* Vision insurance
* 11+ years
* Monday to Friday
* Outdoor work
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Richmond, VA: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Preferred)
* How soon can you start upon acceptance of an offer?
* What is your Work Authorization (US citizen, green card, etc)?
* Please provide the link to your LinkedIn profile?
* What is your desired total compensation?
* How many years of experience do you have supervising a team?
* Do you currently live within a commutable distance of Richmond, VA., (if not, are you willing to relocate to the area)?
* Bachelor's (Preferred)
* Site Reliability & Maintenance: 10 years (Preferred)
* Mechanical Integrity and Quality Assurance (MIQA): 10 years (Preferred)
* High Hazard: 10 years (Preferred)
* EHS: 10 years (Preferred)
* Union: 10 years (Preferred)
* Chemical Manufacturing: 10 years (Preferred)
* Leadership in People, EH&S, Technology & Operations: 10 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%50928139% %%techsoftware%%
*Job Title:* Site Reliability & Maintenance Leader
Keywords: #OpenToWork Talent Scout, Richmond , Site Reliability & Maintenance Leader, Professions , Richmond, Virginia
here to apply!