ABC - Business Systems Analyst
Company: Integrated Resources, Inc
Posted on: March 20, 2023
ABC - Senior BSA - Backfill
3 days/week ON SITE - No exceptions!
MAX VENDOR RATE: ***
ON SITE REQUIRED: 3 days/week (no Exceptions)
3 days/week ON SITE required from Day 1. No Exceptions! Pls do not submit if your candidate has interviewed for similar role at ABC in the last 60 days.
Parking IS PROVIDED (at no cost) to contractors at their new facility in Mechanicsville.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a BSA role NOT a BA role and calls for a seasoned Senior Business Analyst with Systems Analyst experience. Suitable candidates must be comfortable working in a highly dynamic collaborative work environment to meet the needs of multiple business lines and supporting a portfolio comprised of a wide variety of custom applications and third-party platforms and integrations.
As a Senior Business Systems Analyst on the team, you will be responsible for ensuring that business needs are well understood, documented, and communicated to the technical resources responsible. Assignments may include analysis and design of new features and platform implementation as well as partnering with both business stakeholders and technical resources to prioritize, manage, troubleshoot and implement small to medium-size enhancement. Problem-solving and triage support for urgent production break fix resolution is also required.
The applicant will perform a variety of tasks simultaneously working in a matrixed environment. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. The applicant must rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. In addition, the analyst will be responsible for mentoring and assisting junior members of the team as they work to grow their BSA skillset.
Candidates will be expected to:
- Demonstrate excellent meeting facilitation and time management during the course of assignments
- Demonstrate flexibility in dealing with shifting priorities and the ability to manage and balance multiple assignments at the same time
- Competently and professionally interact with, set expectations and resolve requirements & prioritization conflicts with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Have excellent level appropriate and concise communication skills
- Perform & appropriately scale BSA-related tasks & activities for work efforts of various sizes (from small maintenance items and defects to large projects)
- Ensure SDLC processes are being followed
- Product thorough User Stories with sufficient Acceptance Criteria Development and Specification necessary to support the product owner, SME, development and quality assurance stakeholders
- Acquire full understanding of business vision for project, enhancements, and defect remediation
- Make recommendations to business on best practices
- Provide business analysis support for project requests making sure to examine build vs. buy options that may be available and align with business strategic goals including cost / benefit analysis for new efforts.
- Effectively use various elicitation techniques (JAD sessions, interviews, surveys, shadowing, etc.) to ensure that the true business need and intent is understood and well documented. (RFPs, SOWs, business requirements, business processes, flows, etc)
- Formulate and document well-formed user stories with detailed acceptance criteria
- Understand how change to a component/application impacts the whole system and make recommendations for the logical design of system enhancements
- Provide design support for technical teams in planning and execution of project design sessions prior to development iterations to identify and specify logical system design
- Work with Development Lead / System Engineer as liaison to communicate business requirements through elicitation of additional technical requirements
- Gather integration requirements for data to include identification and assessment of data sources and creation of source/target mappings
- Adapt current integration processes to accommodate changes in source systems and new business user requirements
- Partner with technical and quality assurance resources to ensure that requirements are implemented and tested per the acceptance criteria
- Assist Product Owners with UAT planning and execution integrated with QA test planning (as needed)
- Proficiency with Microsoft 365 Applications for Enterprise (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Proven knowledge of Web Application Concepts
- Proven knowledge of Client / Server Application Concepts
- Effective Meeting Facilitation, Conflict Resolution and Negotiation skills
- Mentor & provide guidance to junior members of the team
- Experience with HR systems and eCommerce implementation
ABC - Senior BSA - Backfill
Keywords: Integrated Resources, Inc, Richmond , ABC - Business Systems Analyst, Professions , Mechanicsville, Virginia
here to apply!