Senior IT Security Analyst - Remote / Telecommute
Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: May 27, 2023
- Security governance analyst to develop and enforce training
- Experienced security governance analyst to establish and
document a security training program including drafting formal
standards and documentation (both technical and administrative),
analysis of other solutions, and creating supplemental
- The client administrates elections and assists local government
entities by providing voter registration and administration
- New regulations require client to restrict access to a program
to only individuals enrolled in an approved security awareness
training (SAT) program.
- This contractor would be working closely with the ELECT Privacy
- Develop security awareness training program standards
(requirements: roles, framework, verification, content).
- Draft a policy for the client and requisite procedures for the
Security Awareness Training program to define how the client will
manage the SAT program for users including initial and ongoing
verification, distribution of KnowBe4 licenses to locality
personnel, and communications for client managers and
- Provide necessary revisions to update onboarding and access
control policies and procedures.
- Develop elections security and privacy-based educational
- Excellent drafting, writing, and analysis skills.
- Outstanding Problem-Solving Skills.
- Experience drafting technical and administrative
- Developing, creating, managing, and maintaining security
- Establish and document Security Controls.
- Drafting Advanced Security Governance.
- Experience implementing advanced security governance and NIST
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Richmond , Senior IT Security Analyst - Remote / Telecommute, Professions , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...