Technician, Field Svc III
Company: Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Technician, Field Svc III
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
The best problem solvers are true knowledge seekers. Providing a
high level of technical support is no simple feat in dynamic
environments. You must be willing to learn and comprehend new
products and skills at a moment's notice.If you're in the business
of supplying seamless and expert operational, maintenance, and
networking support and thrive in a 24/7 customer-driven setting, we
want to hear from you. Canon Solutions America, a pioneer in
technology, solutions, and services, is actively on the lookout for
a Field Service Technician III to make an immediate impact on our
talented team.THIS POSITION WILL REQURE ON CALL AVAILIBILTY.
We're searching for a true go-getter to:
- Diagnose mechanical, software, network, and system failures,
using established procedures.
- Service and repair designated equipment to Canon standards and
- Report product failure trends and serviceability issues to
managers with necessary supported documentation, ensuring accurate
information and recordkeeping.
- Help meet and exceed customer demands by providing efficient,
responsive, and accurate Field/Shop/on-site maintenance.
- Diligently maintain all technical information, Field Service
Reports, Expense Reports, and Canon property assigned.
- Control all technical information and Canon property
- Assist with the solutions of escalated technical and/or customer
service-related problem areas for any territory when requested.
- Maintain complete working knowledge, aptitude, and ability to
repair multiple product lines including troubleshooting,
diagnostics, and preventive maintenance.
- Communicate with supervisors and other departments regarding the
solution of escalated technical and/or customer service-related
- Interface with customer IT depts.
Please note: this is a customer-facing role, and requires
compliance with customer policies and protocols, which may include
COVID-19 vaccination and other measures relating to COVID-19.
We're looking for a dedicated individual with:
- Typically requires general and/or vocational training plus 2 to 4
years of related experience.
- An Associate's degree in electronics or electrical engineering
capacity from an accredited college or technical school or
- Direct experience working as a field technician.
- The capacity to meet or exceed the minimum performance standards
for productive technical quality and customer satisfaction for
- The ability to travel (valid driver's license and acceptable
driving record necessary).
- Capable of excelling in a 24/7 environment, while performing
shift work and on-call rotations.
- Required to take all necessary steps to obtain security and/or
other clearances required by customers to enter the customers'
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and be active more than 50 percent
of the time (walking, standing, stooping/kneeling).
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers
companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading
enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions,
supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With
unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon
Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture
efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of
comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document
management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A.,
Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and
has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company,
Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in
global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted
in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most
Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package
including, for eligible positions, medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success
sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation,
and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer
is available at
We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws,
regulations, orders and mandates, including those we may be
required to follow as a federal government
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site
csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this
posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at
Full Time On Site (Hub) - This position requires full-time presence
at your assigned office(s)/worksite(s)/territory on your scheduled
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Click here to get started.
Keywords: Canon U.S.A., Inc., Richmond , Technician, Field Svc III, Professions , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!