Truck to Truck Technician
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Clean Harbors is seeking a dedicated Warehouse Material Handler/
Truck to Truck Technician at our Chester, VA facility responsible
for the movement and placement of waste from Clean Harbors'
facilities and direct generators.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
Pay rate will be 21 - 23 an hour
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority, and we live it
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
always acting in a safe manner
- Day-to-day planning, transfer coordination and execution of
proper paperwork for Truck-to-Truck drum management
- Monitors and ensures all key deadlines are met and proper
follow-up is implemented to ensure proper drum transfer compliance
requirements; ten (10) day compliance periods
- Communication to proper management on issues related to
compliance, DOT and other issues that could impact the business and
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Forklift experience
- Shipping and receiving experience a plus!
- 1 plus years work related warehouse or plant experience
- Valid Driver's License
- Good organizational and communications skills
- Basic computer experience
- Basic knowledge MS Office - Word, Excel and Outlook
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply
online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a
diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500
companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous
federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through
its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier
provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers, and
environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste
disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United
States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Richmond , Truck to Truck Technician, Professions , Chester, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!