Acquisition Logistics Analyst
Company: SimVentions, Inc - Glassdoor 4.6
Location: Ruther Glen
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Location: Dahlgren, Virginia, USA
Telework: Potential for hybrid telework. (2-3 days per week on
Clearance: Interim Secret (US Citizenship Required)
Experience: Junior to Mid Level
Number of Openings: 1
Funding Status: Funded
Salary Range: $64,000 - $85,000 (Please see below for more info on
Jr or Mid Acquisition Logistics Analyst
SimVentions is a 100% employee-owned business and has consistently
been voted one of Virginia's Best Places to Work. We are looking
for a Junior or Mid Level Acquisition Logistics Analyst to join our
team! They will work in a collaborative environment which leverages
telcons, in-person meetings, and virtual meetings as part of a
systems engineering team.
This position will provide logistics and maintenance expertise
supporting the expeditionary medical programs. It will conduct
logistics, supportability, reliability, maintainability, and
operational analyses and provide recommendations for tailoring,
optimizing, and establishing logistics element requirements. It
will provide recommendations for changes to site support, including
maintenance planning, phased support, manpower, and personnel
requirements, initial provisioning and material support, support
equipment, training and training devices, technical data packaging,
handling, storage and transportation, and facilities. It will
provide recommendations for the development of Life Cycle Cost
(LCC) and Total Ownership Cost (TOC) Management Plans.
- Baseline the Authorized Medical Allowance List(s) (AMAL).
- Identify discrepancies between AMAL blocks.
- Identify and document AMAL packing strategy.
- Document AMAL equipment testing requirements.
- Support development of Configuration Management Plan
- Participate in logistics engineering working group and
technical interchange meetings.
- Provide ILS representation at program meetings and analysis of
proposed system change candidates to determine potential ILS
- Provide technical support for the Integrated Logistics Support
(ILS) function through the development of source material for ILS
products such as the AMAL, and Life Cycle Sustainment Plan
- Ensure engineering changes are properly incorporated in
technical, operation and maintenance products.
- Review and analyze system requirements and identify training
and operations impacts to the appropriate requirements and/or
design specifications. Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years professional or operational experience with
DoD Acquisition Logistics Planning and Program/Project level Life
Cycle Logistic Planning and plan development.
- Two (2) years of experience that includes financial management
and administrative activities, such as manpower and resource
planning, and financial reporting.
- Experience in developing work breakdown structures; preparing
charts, tables, graphs and diagrams to assist in analyzing
- Competency in Microsoft Office products and DoD Acquisition
- Two (2) years of experience in DoD integrated logistics support
and DoD system life cycle support. Experience developing logistics
support requirements and applicable documentation for DOD weapon
systems programs that employ the use of GOTS and COTS
- Experience in logistics management concepts, policies, systems,
and practices in order to provide analysis of current and future
- Experience in developing logistics support requirements and
applicable documentation. Preferred Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in acquisition, maintenance planning,
logistics support, supportability analysis, operational
availability analysis, or resource requirements analysis related to
- Journeymen level knowledge of DOD logistics and maintenance
principles, practices, and processes
- Ability to plan and orchestrate logistics and sustainment
support at the enterprise level. Education: A Bachelor Degree
highly preferred, but consideration will be given to those with
extensive demonstrated Acquisition Logistics knowledge and
experience at the Program Management Office level.
Clearance: A Secret Clearance is required for this position.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and
may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified
information. US Citizenship is required to obtain a clearance.
Travel: Potential for occasional travel to support program system
Benefits & Compensation: At SimVentions, we're committed to
supporting the total well-being of our employees and their
families. Our benefit offerings include comprehensive health and
welfare plans to serve a variety of needs.
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Competitive 401(k) programs
- Retirement and Financial Counselors
- Health Savings and Health Reimbursement Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life insurance, short- & long-term disability
- Continuing Education Assistance
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Paid Leave (e.g., Maternity,
Paternity, Jury Duty, Bereavement, Military)
- Third Party Employee Assistance Program that offers emotional
and lifestyle well-being services, to include free counseling
- Supplemental Benefit Program Compensation at SimVentions is
determined by a number of factors, including, but not limited to,
the candidate's experience, education, training, security
clearance, work location, skills, knowledge, and competencies, as
well as alignment with our corporate compensation plan and contract
The projected annual compensation range for this position is
$64,000-$85,000 (USD). This estimate reflects the standard salary
range for this position and is just one component of the total
compensation package that SimVentions offers.
Why Work for SimVentions? SimVentions is about more than just being
a place to work with other growth-orientated technically
exceptional experts. It's also a fun place to work. Our
family-friendly atmosphere encourages our employee-owners to
imagine, create, explore, discover, and do great things
Support Our Warfighters
SimVentions is a proud supporter of the U.S. military, and we take
pride in our ability to provide relevant, game-changing solutions
to our armed men and women around the world.
Drive Customer Success
We deliver innovative products and solutions that go beyond the
expected. This means you can expect to work with a team that will
allow you to grow, have a voice, and make an impact.
Get Involved in Giving Back
We believe that one of the best ways to be a well-rounded company
is to have well-rounded employees, and one of the ways we encourage
that is by providing a wide range of service opportunities for our
team members to engage in throughout the year.
Build Innovative Technology
SimVentions takes pride in its innovative and cutting-edge
technology, so you can be sure that whatever project you work on,
you will be having a direct impact on our customer's success.
Work with Brilliant People
At SimVentions, we don't just hire the smartest people. We hire
experienced, creative individuals who are passionate about what
they do, and who benefit from the culture that we have created
Create Meaningful Solutions
We are trusted partners with our customers and are provided
challenging and meaningful requirements to help them solve.
Employees who join SimVentions will enjoy benefits like:
- Impact: work on projects that directly support the defense of
- Serve: work for a company that supports its surrounding
- Employee Owned: work with the best and help build YOUR
- Dress code: business casual. We like to be comfortable while we
- Healthcare: one of the best packages in the industry.
- Culture: add to our culture of technical excellence and
- Food: we have a lot of food around here.
- Family focus: work for a team that recognizes the importance of
- Resources: excellent facilities, tools, and training
opportunities to grow in your field.
- Open communication: work in an environment where your voice
- Fitness/Well-being: opportunities to participate in company
sports teams and workout groups.
- Professional development: employee-led interest groups for
personal and professional development plus great training
- What you bring to the table: contribute, grow, and thrive.
- Lots of employee appreciation events throughout the year
- Excellent working facilities and tools to get your job
- Regular communication ("All-Hands", "SimV Share", "Imagineering
Day") to stay connected to SimV culture, stay abreast of what is
happening in the company, and meet new faces while eating good
- SimVentions sports teams and workout groups
- Employee led interest groups for personal and professional
- What you bring to the table FTAC
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
. click apply for full job details
Keywords: SimVentions, Inc - Glassdoor 4.6, Richmond , Acquisition Logistics Analyst, Professions , Ruther Glen, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!