Maintenance - Electrical Control System Specialist
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Maintenance - Control System Specialist (Electrician) - Salary
negotiable $52k-$66k ($25-$32/hr) - 7pm to 7am Shift
To be immediately considered, please email your resume to
email@example.com and call 804-387-2794.
A world leader in the management and distribution of print and
related offerings is seeking an experienced Control System
Specialist - Maintenance Electrician, in its Richmond, VA
The ideal candidate will have an Associate's degree in an
Electrical/Computer-related discipline or other related field, 3-5
years of experience in a manufacturing environment and proven
knowledge in the areas of electronics, plumbing, heating/air
conditioning, machinery, and electricity. .
Cenveo offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits
package including, but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life
insurance, short & long term disability, 401k, ESPP, PTO and
Company paid holidays.
This position is responsible for responding to departmental
requests for changes in existing systems
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
These are functions a qualified incumbent or applicant must be able
to perform with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Knowledge and applicable experience with digital control
equipment, programmable logic controllers and computer based
Knowledge of sound Electrical and Mechanical engineering and trade
* Thorough knowledge of PLC based systems, process
control/instrumentation and A.C./D.C. motor control
* Thorough knowledge and respect for electrical and rotating
* Ability to read, analyze and interpret engineering documents such
as blueprints, schematics, flow charts and mechanical and
electrical drawings, general business reports, and technical
* Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the
* Ability to apply sound engineering formulae, which will include
trigonometry, algebra, geometry, and fault analysis.
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
situations where only limited standardization exists.
* Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Other (Non-Essential) Functions
Includes functions which are normally performed by persons holding
this title. However, these functions may be reassigned to other
employees as part of a "Reasonable Accommodation" under the
* Performs other duties as required.
Physical Requirements & Environmental Conditions
* Ability to stand, stoop, climb or walk for an entire shift.
* Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
* Associate's degree in an electrical / computer related discipline
or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* 3-5 years' experience in a manufacturing environment and proven
knowledge in the areas of electronics, plumbing, heating / air
conditioning, machinery, and electricity.
* Demonstrated strong mechanical aptitude.
* Comprehensive and practical knowledge in maintenance of a wide
variety of equipment including mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic,
electrical power, digital and analog electronics, and data
* Demonstrated knowledge of Allen-Bradley, Siemen's, and GE Fanuc
PLC programming packages preferred.
Night position - 7pm to 7am
Adecco is the world---s largest provider of staffing solutions. But
it---s not our size that makes us different, it---s our unwavering
commitment to the businesses, job seekers and communities we
serve.--Every day, we propel job seekers forward in their career
and help America---s top employers attract, develop and manage the
very best talent. Job seekers--rely on us for exciting temporary,
temp-to-perm and permanent opportunities, as well as career
resources and advice. Businesses throughout the country and across
all industries count on us for access to more than 9 million
qualified candidates and an ability to deliver proactive and
actionable insight into the economy and the job market. We also
sponsor community and nationwide community service events to ensure
opportunities for all.--We are proud of the fact that we connect
more people with more jobs than anyone else, and know how important
what we do is - not only to the economy and job market, but also to
the lives and communities we touch
Keywords: Adecco, Richmond , Maintenance - Electrical Control System Specialist, Professions , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!