Off Premise Beer Sales Representative - Richmond, VA
Company: Inspira Marketing
Posted on: December 4, 2019
Company DescriptionInspira isnt your typical experiential agency.
In fact, you might say that were a bit out there.
Were physically out there creating personal connections between
people and brands through real-life experiences. Were out there in
our approach leveraging our network across the country to get
real-time insights that help us create out-there ideas that drive
measurable business results.
But, being out there isnt just what we do its who we hire. We hire
people who share our optimistic, engaging, people-first point of
view. These professionals arent afraid to share their bold ideas
and be out there with us.
So, what drives us to be out there? Our mission. We deliver
award-winning campaigns for clients in a variety of industries
including wine and spirits, CPG, High Tech and lifestyle all while
devoting a portion of our profits towards finding a cure for
pediatric cancer.Job DescriptionWe are seeking an Off Premise Sales
Representative for our Atlantic region. This individual works
alongside team members (3+) and the local client team/distributor
partners, driving distribution for 2 marquis products within
off-premise accounts in a pre-assigned territory. This is a
travel-focused sales role requiring travel 80% of the time.
Heres a small sample of what youll be doing:
- Seek growth and uncover new opportunities for client portfolio
within off-premise distribution and merchandising
- Work closely with local distributor manager and distributor
partner to achieve goals
- Leverage brand assets and merchandise across the off-premise
channel to promote the brands and maintaining proper brand
positioning to standard
- Understand negotiating tactics by leveraging price points and
variations within channels
- Utilize sales database to review account purchase history
- Track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and territory
- Maintain open communication with field and HQ inclusive of
weekly recapping and follow ups
- Execute roles and responsibilities within allocated budget
- Complete all administrative tasks within outlined
- Ensure compliance of all alcoholic beverage regulations
QualificationsHeres what we need from you:
- 1-2 years experience in outside sales role
- Beverage experience preferred
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Must live in Richmond, VA
- Must be willing to travel within region NC, SC, TN, VA, MD
- Will be required to travel to specific markets Monday through
Thursday, with 80% overnight travel.
- Must have access to reliable transportation large vehicle
- Must be able to lift and move cases of product frequently
- Must be able to climb, kneel, and stoop to arrange and display
point of sale
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays, as needed
Additional InformationThis position offers a competitive base
salary with bonus and incentive opportunities plus full benefits
including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with match, PTO time and
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: Inspira Marketing, Richmond , Off Premise Beer Sales Representative - Richmond, VA, Sales , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!