Sales Internship (Summer)
Company: Tom James Company
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Tom James Company - Sales Internship Opportunity
SUMMER 2022 SALES INTERNSHIP REQUIREMENTS:
- Internship is 28 hours and will be completed Monday - Thursday
7:30 - 3:30 each day.
- 8 weeks long and can begin in June or July
- Internship is $12/hour plus Commission
- Candidates must be graduating by May 2023 and live, or have
housing, in the area of the internship
- Candidates must have a desire for a career in sales in that
same location upon graduation
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the US and not require
sponsorship Visa status now or in the future.
The goal of the Internship program is to provide you with a real
life glimpse into our full-time role of a Sales Professional and
also to enable you to eventually complete the Tom James sales cycle
process with a prospect from initial interaction through final
The primary areas of focus for our internships will be:
- No previous industry knowledge is required; just a desire to
sell and succeed
- Prospect clients: utilize our prospecting platforms including
Zoom Info & LinkedIn Sales Navigator to find and reach out to
- Direct/Indirect Referral Concepts: generate referrals through
current and potential clients to create warmer leads
- Phone Skills & Dials: 50+ dials/week, with a goal to set around
- Access to Technology including a Chromebook, prospecting
platforms, communication platforms, and CRM
- Independently develop clientele: build your clientele
throughout the summer, with those prospected being returned to you,
providing you return as a full-time hire.
- Field knowledge: follow your mentor as they go on appointments,
measure clients, and prospect directly in the field. Work with your
mentor to sell people whom you've prospected and set appointments
Your first week is virtual, classroom training in the store that
you were hired in. Additional training will continue on Tuesday and
Thursdays throughout the remaining 7 weeks.
Tom James Company has more than 50 years of direct selling
expertise in the custom clothing industry. We have grown from a
single store to stores throughout 4 continents and more than $500
million in sales.
Our sales force consists of highly motivated, service and sales
minded professionals that strive for growth and leadership. By
finding and developing long-term, loyal customers, our people build
lifestyles to support their personal and professional goals. Our
customers are highly successful, busy professionals who demand
convenience, quality and excellent service in which we deliver to
We provide the training, opportunity and product to build a
significant income through sales and leadership while establishing
a strong net worth through our employee ownership and 401(k)/profit
We are vertically integrated which allows our Sales Professionals
opportunities to grow their net worth and expand their careers.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Tom James Company, Richmond , Sales Internship (Summer), Sales , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!