Posted on: January 16, 2022
Are you interested in making great money in a growing market
with a game changing educational technology?
We are looking for a motivated and well-spoken sales representative
to join our sales team. This individual will be responsible for
finding leads, qualifying the lead, emailing and phone calling to
set up meetings, working with the buyer through the sales process
and closing and winning new accounts. You should be comfortable
engaging prospective buyers by phone, email and zoom meetings,
following up, discovering their pain and problems and bringing our
solution to the table. You should have discipline and show up
everyday with a winning mindset, track your efforts in a CRM,
follow-up, and close and win new accounts.
About Proctor360 We provide complete, turn-key remote proctoring
solutions. The need for remote learning and remote testing is now
more than ever. Our products and solutions are in demand from high
school districts, colleges, universities, and professional
organizations. We have patent pending solutions which enable
students to test with integrity from their computer and an internet
connection, anywhere in the world. We are growing and we need your
help to sell our remote proctoring software and services for online
exams. There are two positions open for this role.
To be successful you should be outgoing and able to build trust and
rapport with the customer. You should be able to navigate a long
sales cycle, be competitive and be a good listener.
Your responsibilities are as follows:
- Research and identify prospective buyers based on criteria that
- Call and email prospects and build a pipeline of qualified
- Follow-up with qualified leads and schedule Zoom meetings to
review their needs.
- Run engaging Zoom meetings demonstrating the product with the
Proctor360 technical team.
- Listen to the prospective customer, understand their pain and
challenges and position Proctor360 as the solution.
- Identify budget limitations, achieve all stakeholder buy-in,
present pricing and close contracts.
Sales Representative Requirements:
- High School Diploma or 3 years sales experience; College Degree
- Good organizational skills with the ability to identify and
- Excellent phone and email skills with cold calling experience
and running email campaigns.
- Previous experience in technology sales (SaaS, hardware,
software etc.) preferred or ability to quickly get up to speed
selling a education technology solution.
- Experience with education technology such as Learning
Management Systems (Blackboard, Canvas, etc.), electronic test
delivery or testing centers preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Zoom, and CRM software.
- Customer centered with a helpful attitude and curiosity and
compassion for prospect.
- Strong listening skills with ability to identify pain points,
overcome objections and win customers.
- Honesty, integrity, persistence, follow-up and ability to be
both a leader and team player.
- Willingness to work hard and be persistent and be rewarded for
Job Type: Full-time, ContractPay: $45,000.00 - $90,000.00 per
yearExperience: 1 3 years (preferred). Strong entry level
candidates will be considered.by Jobble
Keywords: Proctor360, Richmond , Sales Representative, Sales , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!