Senior Representative - Inside Sales (Remote)
Company: Wesco Distribution
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionWesco is seeking a Senior Representative - Inside
Sales. You will interact with existing customers, primarily by
phone and email, to increase sales of the company's products and/or
services by obtaining and up-selling orders, creating customer
satisfaction and adding value to the customer's buying experience.
You will collaborate with outside sales to ensure goals are being
met. You will own a book of larger, more complex accounts and be
proficient in all aspects of the inside sales
- Meets and exceeds performance measurements based on volume
budgets, profitability, penetration, efficiency objectives.
- Markets products and offers value-added services.
- Develops strong business relationships in growing existing
accounts, prospects for opportunities within account base.
- Owns, qualifies, and develops opportunities passed from
marketing, outside sales, national accounts.
- Keeps abreast of new products, and acquires and shares
- Reports industry trends, competitive pricing and customer
feedback to management.Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience in Sales and Sales
Administration (4-5 years).
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work in team environment and mentor/coach team
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to prospect and market concepts to existing and
potential new accounts.
- Ability to take action in solving problems while exhibiting
judgment and realistic understanding of issues.
- Solves difficult and sometimes moderately complex problems;
takes a new perspective using existing solutions and identifies key
barriers/core problems and applies problem-solving skills to
resolve complex situations.
- Works independently with minimal supervision.WESCO
International, Inc., including its subsidiaries and affiliates
("WESCO"), is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
It is the policy of WESCO to not discriminate against any job
applicant or employee based on age, race, religion, color,
handicap, sex, physical condition, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status or
any other protected status. This policy includes but is not limited
to the following: recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion,
transfer, compensation, selection for training including
apprenticeship, layoff, or termination.#OrganizationWESCO
International, Inc. (NYSE: WCC), a publicly traded FORTUNE 250
company, is a leading provider of business-to-business
distribution, logistics services and supply chain management
solutions. Pro forma 2019 annual sales were over $17 billion,
including Anixter International which it acquired in June
2020.WESCO offers a best-in-class product and services portfolio of
Electrical and Electronic Solutions, Communications and Security
Solutions, and Utility and Broadband Solutions. The company employs
over 18,000 people, maintains relationships with over 30,000
suppliers, and serves more than 150,000 customers worldwide. With
nearly 1.5 million products, end-to-end supply chain services, and
leading digital capabilities, WESCO provides innovative solutions
to meet customer needs across commercial and industrial businesses,
contractors, government agencies, institutions, telecommunications
providers, and utilities.WESCO operates nearly 800 branch and
warehouse locations in over 50 countries, providing a local
presence for customers and a global network to serve multi-location
businesses and multi-national corporations.At WESCO, we build,
connect, power, and protect the world. We have the capabilities and
expertise to deliver the latest technologies, including: Industrial
networking, Intelligent buildings, Cloud computing, Alternative
energy, Broadband communications, Critical infrastructure
protection, LED lighting retrofits, and Physical security.
Keywords: Wesco Distribution, Richmond , Senior Representative - Inside Sales (Remote), Sales , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!