Senior Product Manager-B2B, Platform (Remote)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
If you are a Remote Product Management Leader with experience,
please read on!Located in the Palo Alto we provide enterprise
secure file sharing. Our platform is an end to end solution
preventing data breaches, compliance violations, and security over
all documents across all third party communications. Our platform
reaches over 25 million end users and protects over 3,000 global
corporations. We are looking for a dynamic individual with proven
technical product management experience, working with a highly
scalable platform.What You Will Be Doing
- Drive delivery of the Platform Product Roadmap.
- Develop business cases to inform and prioritize product
- Work closely with management, sales, marketing, business
development, engineering, and quality assurance to plan and build
- Document user stories, setting priorities and ensuring customer
value and revenue-driving potential.
- Facilitate communication throughout the development process
between internal teams, including engineering, marketing, sales,
business development, customer support, executive, and others.
- Participate in product training for sales, sales engineering,
support engineering, and partners.What You Need for this Position
- Knowledge of industry standards for web, mobile, client UI, and
- Understanding the technical architecture of complex and highly
scalable cloud/mobile/web solutions.
- Experience designing simple and intuitive user interfaces.
- Experience with internet-based applications, platforms and API
- Experience as a product owner, owning the business value from
release to release.
- Experience with the agile process.
- Ability to assess market value.
- Cybersecurity experience and expertise with databases,
networks, hardware, firewalls, and encryption is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation
skills.What's In It for You
- Competitive Compensation
- Stock Options
- Full Benefits
- 401kSo, if you are a Remote Senior Product Manager with
experience, please apply today!Colorado employees will receive paid
sick leave. For additional information about available benefits,
please contact Kendall MooreEmail Your Resume In Word ToLooking
forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over
the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but
you may also:Kendall.Moore@CyberCoders.com
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : KM14-1685331 -- in the email
subject line for your application to be considered.***Kendall Moore
- Executive Recruiter - CyberCodersApplicants must be authorized to
work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to
Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be
required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United
States and to complete the required employment eligibility
verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Richmond , Senior Product Manager-B2B, Platform (Remote), Sales , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!