Customer Service Representative (CSR) - Level I
Company: TDB Communications
Posted on: November 26, 2022
TDB Communications is currently seeking *On-Site Customer
Service Representatives (Level I)* for our Contact Center in
Chester, VA. We are looking for enthusiastic, experienced CSRs
(Level I) to continue to make a positive impact on our
TDB Communications is a veteran owned 8(a) company serving our
clients since 1999. To prepare you for this endeavor, TDB will
offer paid, comprehensive training that will provide you with the
tools and resources to assist caller(s) with the highest level of
service, support, and professionalism.
*On-site Hours of Operations: *
*8:00 am to 12:00 am EST (Sunday-Saturday)*
*CSRs will receive a 10% hourly rate shift differential for hours
worked between 7:00pm and 4:59am local time.*
*Compensation: *$17.11 p/h + H&W
*This is an SCA position with Health & Welfare (H&W)
dollars*-also referred to as fringe dollars - are contributed by
your employer to help pay for your benefit coverage as required by
the Service Contract Act obligation. There is an H&W
contribution for every hour you are paid (including PTO, but
excluding overtime hours), up to 40 hours per week or as defined by
the applicable Wage Determination. This H&W contribution is
utilized to pay for benefits. H&W rate: $4.41
*Our Benefits include: *
* Benefits available which include medical, dental, and vision
* *$400 New Hire bonus paid out middle of January*
* 11 Paid Holidays
* 401(k) Available, with a 4% company match after six months of
* PTO (after 1 year of continued service)
* One hour of Sick Time for every 30 hrs worked
* A variety of shifts that meet lifestyle and family goals
* Fun, professional, atmosphere
* Leadership support to ensure success in a meaningful career
* Many opportunities for promotion and career advancement
* Utilize standard technology such as a telephone, e-mail, and web
* Navigate to the appropriate pre-scripted responses which must be
read verbatim to provide basic general and claims-specific
* Follow established and documented policies and standard operating
procedures, such as, filling out timesheets and adhering to privacy
* Assist the caller with filling out an online application and
submitting it electronically to the plan provider for
* Complete basic call log related to the phone inquiries such as
clicking radio buttons to confirm which scripts were read by the
CSR to the caller.
* Escalate calls as needed and required.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High School diploma or equivalent required.
* Minimum 6 months customer service/secretarial/telemarketing
* Must be able to speak and read English clearly, professionally,
* Must be able to type a minimum of 20 WPM.
* Experience working with a PC and the Windows operating system is
* Ability to effectively work within established contractual
turnaround times required.
* Must have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills and the
ability to organize simultaneous tasks.
* Ability to work as a member of a team
* All personnel will be required to undergo program update training
as the program changes.
* May be required to work holidays and Overtime may be
*Physical Requirements and Work Environment*
* Prolonged sitting throughout the workday with occasional mobility
* Corrected vision within the normal range.
* Hearing within normal range. A device to enhance hearing may be
provided if needed.
* Must possess sufficient manual dexterity to skillfully operate an
on-line computer terminal and other standard office equipment,
including a financial calculator, personal computer, and
* Occasional movements throughout the department daily to interact
with staff, accomplish tasks, etc.
You will receive requests for a background check regarding this
employment opportunity. You are required to pass a background check
to be qualified for the opportunity. You will also need to complete
an assessment as part of the screening requirements. Respond to all
requests quickly as we anticipate filling our vacancies quickly,
and non-responses may result in disqualification for this
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you
must approach the employer directly to request this. To perform
this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may
TDB Communications, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
employment decisions at TDB are based on business needs, job
requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race,
color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex
(including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability,
HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or
present military service, family medical history or genetic
information, family or parental status, or any other status
protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we
We communicate with applicants by text in additional to email and
phone. If you apply for this position, we may text you about this
position, your application for the position or other things
relevant to this job position. If we text you and you no longer
want us to text you, you can opt out at that time.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $17.11 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Chester, VA 23836: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location%53824534%
Keywords: TDB Communications, Richmond , Customer Service Representative (CSR) - Level I, Sales , Chester, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!