Inside Sales Representative
Company: OVH US
Posted on: September 19, 2018
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for identification and sales of OVH Cloud Services solutions to new clients. This is an exciting opportunity to grow our brand and our presence in the US. We need someone who is motivated by opportunity. There is unlimited opportunity to grow personally and professionally in this role and with OVH US.
This position is located in the OVH US Headquarters in Reston, VA. This is not a remote position. Relocation assistance is not available.
The compensation package includes a competitive base salary with uncapped commission, as well as highly competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k, and pet insurance.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Own a Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) number; responsible for generating new business within new accounts, building a pipeline and closing multiple cross-sell/up-sell deals every quarter.
- Collaborate with service delivery department heads and executive management to develop sales strategies and account plans.
- Develop proposals and presentations for prospects and take ownership towards driving success.
- Contribute to Sales and Marketing business development strategies, events and activities.
- Drive market share in a defined territory or industry vertical.
- Manage contract negotiations.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of 3 years of technology selling experience with a solid track record of quota achievement.
- Well versed in Services sales and competitive knowledge of the cloud services marketplace, including storage, networking and compute.
- Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiations skills with the ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment and execute upon agreed strategy.
- Excellent executive presence / communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain trusted relationships with new and existing clients.
- Standard office environment
OVH US is a global, hyper-scale cloud provider that offers businesses industry-leading performance and value. Vertically integrated to own its network, server technology and green data centers, OVH US operates more cost effectively and passes these benefits back to customers. Controlling each step in the global solution allows OVH US to provide the best performance, price, security, and customer service in the industry. OVH US is a subsidiary of OVH Group, the largest European hosting provider, with more than one million customers across 138 countries and four continents. Thus, OVH US customers join a global network with 28 data centers, 33 points of presence, and thousands of miles of dark fiber.
OVH is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex (including childbirth, breast feeding, and related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: OVH US, Richmond , Inside Sales Representative, Sales , Alexandria, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!