ES Sales Trainee-1S
Posted on: April 17, 2019
ADP is hiring a Sales Representative, Major Accounts.
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you some more...
- Are you restless, revved up and ready to get things done?
- Does nothing stop you from persevering until you get things
- Is your desire to learn and grow insatiable?
- Most importantly, do you love people and thrive in a
fast-paced, team environment? (Oh yes, we used the "L" word. It's
Yes? We thought this could be a perfect match. Don't just take our
word for it... read on and see for yourself!
First, let's tell you more about ADP. We believe great companies
are built by great people -- and for them. Every day we strive to
design a better way to work helping employees at organizations
around the world to stay productive and achieve their potential.
We're always designing for people, starting right here with our
one-of-a-kind culture, and with people like you.
Designing a better way to work starts with our own sales teams.
Every day, our extraordinary sales team gains client and prospect
trust and establishes long-term partnerships. As a Sales
Representative, Major Accounts, you'll secure new business for ADP
as you identify and cultivate new business opportunities by driving
strategic Human Capital Management initiatives within companies
containing 50 -- 999 employees. You will independently manage full
sales cycles, sell our entire suite of solutions (40+ products and
services) to C-level executives, and accurately forecast and
At ADP, you will be able to grow your own book of business while
having the backing of sales leadership, continual award-winning
sales training, advancement opportunities, and industry-leading
compensation, benefits, luxurious incentive trips, and awards.
Does this sound like you?
- Fearless. Embraces opportunities and challenges the status
- Go-Getter and Self-Starter. High-reaching and unstoppable. A
can't-stop-won't-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you
get it right.
- Trusted Advisor. Lives integrity and delivers on
- Passionate Advocate. Strengthens relationships and builds
advocacy while delivering measureable results.
WHAT YOU'LL DO: Responsibilities
Drive Our Business Forward
- Work within a geographic territory to close sales, win
business, and reach sales goals.
Turn Prospects into Loyal Clients and Raving Fans
- Implement a top-down sales strategy targeting Presidents, CEOs,
CFOs and Owners to build a network with C-level executives. Now
that's what we call networking.
Deepen Relationships across the ADP Family
- In addition to cloud-based HR solutions, strategically
cross-sell with other ADP associates by putting the spotlight on
ADP's shiny, new products and solutions. Wait... there's more!
- Serve as a trusted advisor to your clients.
- Develop and maintain relationships with other internal groups
within the territory. #WorkSmarter
EXPERIENCE YOU'LL NEED: Required Qualifications
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of quota carrying, outside business-to-business sales
- An impressive track record of closing sales, winning clients,
and managing a territory, as well as stellar presentation
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- 3-10 years of relevant experience in HCM, technology, business
equipment, uniform or software sales
- Ambitious spirit, with demonstrated ability to exceed sales
- Established network
- Organized, with time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, listening, and
- Strong business acumen
- Thrives under pressure
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to
- Stay ahead of the curve. An agile, fast-paced environment means
plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Find meaning. Feel good as you do work that accelerates
progress for employees in organizations all over the
- Become a certified "smarty pants." Ongoing training and
development opportunities for even the most insatiable
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1,
because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Balance work and personal time like a boss. Resources and
flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for
volunteering for causes you care about.
If you've made it down this far, we have to ask: What are you
waiting for? Apply now!
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates
who have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- 3- 10 years of relevant experience in HCM, technology, business
equipment, uniform, or software sales
- Track record of over achieving quota
- Ability to work in a fast pace, team environment
- New Business sales experience
- In depth understanding of strategic sales processes
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Established network connections
- Strong business acumen with the ability to understand multiple
industry issues and potential ways ADP can assist
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what
you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired
Companies' by FORTUNE-- Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc--
as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more
than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people
work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent.
"Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that
will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock
a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is
committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race,
color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin,
age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an
inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit,
qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Keywords: ADP, Richmond , ES Sales Trainee-1S, Sales , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!