Strategic Sales Account Executive
Posted on: April 17, 2019
ADP is hiring a Strategic Sales Representative, Human Resources
Outsourcing (HRO) - TotalSource.
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little more...
- Are you motivated by always progressing and achieving
- Does the thought of winning sales, driving a business forward,
and achieving serious results bring you a crazy amount of
- Are you ready to step out of your comfort zone to overcome
challenges, think dynamically, and take risks that help you and
your clients accomplish greatness?
YES? You might be just the person we're looking for!
First, let's tell you more about ADP. We believe great companies
are built by great people -- and for them. Every day we strive to
design a better way to work helping employees at organizations
around the world to stay productive and achieve their potential.
We're always designing for people, starting right here with our
one-of-a-kind culture, and with people like you.
As a strategic Sales Representative in our Human Resources
Outsourcing division, you'll close sales and win new business
within a defined territory. You'll join a champion sales team with
years of double-digit growth. (We don't mean to brag, but we are
pretty awesome here.) With a little help from our top-notch
training, you'll work with both new and existing clients to sell
solutions that make the workplace better for millions of workers
across the hire-to-retire spectrum.
Does this sound like you?
- Entrepreneurial Spirit. A dreamer and a doer who is optimistic
about possibilities, passionate about seeing your vision come to
life, and takes thoughtful risks to get there.
- People Person. A relationship builder who connects with people
and values friendship and fun.
- Fearless. Embraces challenges and knows no boundaries.
- Trusted Advisor. Lives integrity and delivers on promises ...
WHAT YOU'LL DO: Responsibilities
Drive our Business Forward
- Work within a defined geographic territory to close sales, win
business, and reach sales goals. It's that simple.
Turn Prospects into Loyal Clients and Raving Fans
- Close sales by recommending the right solutions to help our
clients understand the real needs of their business.
- Earn referral business by networking with existing and
soon-to-be clients, and forging partnerships in-person and over the
phone with key decision makers at the C-level.
- Connect with other ADP associates to build a network of
- Collaborate daily to achieve sales together.
Enjoy Rewards and Bask in Recognition
- When you reach your goals and make a name for yourself at ADP,
doors will open for advancement opportunities and industry-leading
compensation, benefits, and even luxurious trips. #WheelsUp
EXPERIENCE YOU SHOULD HAVE: Required Qualifications
- 2+ years of business-to-business sales experience (preferably
field sales) within a results-driven environment
YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to
- Find meaning. Feel good as you do work that accelerates
progress for employees in organizations all over the
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1,
because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Balance work and personal time like a boss. Resources and
flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for
volunteering for causes you care about.
Like what you hear? Then, what are you waiting for? Apply now!
BONUS POINTS FOR THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- Demonstrated cold calling sales ability, with assertive,
positive and persistent style
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including
with C-level executives
- Motivated self-starter with effective time management
- Ability to work independently, as well as being a collaborative
- Experience with business-to-business sales, particularly at the
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what
you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired
Companies' by FORTUNE-- Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc--
as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more
than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people
work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent.
"Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that
will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock
a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is
committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race,
color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin,
age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an
inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit,
qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Keywords: ADP, Richmond , Strategic Sales Account Executive, Sales , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!