Sales Associate, Neurosurgery
Company: Aesculap Inc.
Posted on: July 14, 2019
Aesculap Inc.Sales Associate, NeurosurgeryUS-VA-RichmondJob ID:
2019-14654Type: Regular Full-Time# of Openings: 1Category: SalesVA
Aesculap Sales DivisionOverviewAesculap, Inc., a B. Braun company,
is part of a 180-year-old global organization focused on meeting
the needs of an ever-changing healthcare community. Through close
collaboration with its customers, Aesculap provides advanced
technologies for general surgery, neurosurgery and closure
technologies. Aesculap continues a proud heritage of leadership and
responsiveness as we strive to deliver products and services that
improve the quality of patients' lives.ResponsibilitiesPosition
Summary: Responsible for contributing to the company's strategic
objectives of revenue growth, market leadership and quality
customer service through the sale of Aesculap products to assigned
accounts. Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Calls on customer accounts as assigned by Senior Sales
Representative providing technical, marketing and administrative
product information and demonstrations; quotes appropriate customer
- Schedules, picks up and delivers repair orders for assigned
- Responsible for product installations and in-services.
- Responds to customer needs, requirements and problems in
accordance with company policy seeking direction from Senior Sales
Representative as needed.
- Remains informed of new products and other general information
of interest to customers.
- Develops relationships with surgeons and other appropriate
personnel within assigned accounts.
- Maintains account records and report activities and submits as
required by the Company.
- Acts as liaison between customer and Marketing, Customer
Service, and Credit Departments at Aesculap.
- Monitors and gathers information on competitor activity.
- Completes special projects as assigned
- Manage and submit sales expenses in accordance with budget and
- Effectively manage personal sample inventory and ensure
Setworld product is returned in a timely manner.
- Attends training sessions as assigned by
- Must comply with applicable ISO and FDA regulations as stated
in Quality Manual
- Must embody the Company's Vision, Mission and Values
- Other duties may be assignedExpertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally by air
and car, and work occasional weekends. Must possess a valid
government issued drivers license and passport. Requires excellent
written and interpersonal skills.
- Computer skills in Windows, Lotus e-mail, Excel, Power Point,
and word processing desirable.
- This position requires the handling of instruments that may
have been contaminated by blood or other bodily fluids. In
compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration
(OSHA) regulations, Aesculap will provide a safe working
environment for all employees.
- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common
scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal
documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints
from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business
community. Ability to effectively present information to top
management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide
in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and
decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw
and interpret bar graphs.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect date,
establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret
an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or
diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- B.A./B.S. in business/marketing or biological/physiological
- One to two years previous sales experience, preferably in the
- Account management skills, which include problem-solving and
- Excellent organizational, oral, computer and written
communication skills.While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The
employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel and
reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to
stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up
to 50 pounds. B. Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which
includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To
learn more about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or
view a listing of our employment opportunities, please visit us on
the internet at www.bbraunusa.com. Through its "Sharing
Expertise--" initiative, B. Braun promotes best practices for
continuous improvement of healthcare products and services.
Keywords: Aesculap Inc., Richmond , Sales Associate, Neurosurgery, Sales , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!