Sales Operations Manager
Company: The St. James
Posted on: November 17, 2019
The St. James is seeking looking for a Sales Operations Manager to
join its Sales team at its flagship location in Springfield,
The St. James is the premier sports, wellness and active
entertainment destination brand in the country, with a mission to
maximize human potential by designing, developing and operating
sports, wellness and entertainment destinations that engage,
inspire and empower people to pursue their passions and be their
best at play, at work and in life. Our flagship development in
Springfield, Virginia features a premium health club, celebrity
chef-inspired restaurant, premium medi-spa, 20,000 sq. ft. active
entertainment center, as well as an indoor field house with
FIFA-sized field, two NHL-regulation sized ice rinks, 52-meter
Olympic competition pool and much, much more. The St. James allows
the whole family to pursue their passions in 30+ sports.
As the Sales Operations Manager, you will be a key contributor to
functions essential to our sales productivity. These include
reporting, planning, sales process optimization, and sales program
implementation. This role reports to the Director of Sales and
works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure
that the appropriate objectives and priorities within the sales
organization are supported. You must be a self-starter who enjoys a
fast-paced environment with an affinity for optimizing processes
and investigating data. This position is based out of our
Springfield, Virginia location.
- Manage the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports
and other intelligence essential to the sales organization.
- Recommend revisions to existing reports or assisting in the
development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Coordinate forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes
within the sales organization.
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of
quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales
organization's planning efforts.
- Analyze sales performance and proactively identifying
opportunities for sales process improvement and error
- Work closely with sales management to inspect sales process
quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Monitor and report on Sales Team productivity and
- Manage and execute the cancellation and member status change
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for daily sales
- Assist sales management in understanding process bottlenecks
- Facilitate an organization of continuous process
- Direct the use of enabling technologies, including CRM, for the
- Monitor the assigned sales organization's compliance with
required standards for maintaining CRM data.
- Develop and perform internal daily audits to detect errors and
ensure data integrity.
- Build peer support and strong internal-company relationships
with other key management personnel.
- Support the safety of all members, guests and employees.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
- 2+ years of work experience in an analytic, quantitative
- Proficiency in computer skills (i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel,
and Power Point)
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills--ability to define
problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures,
- Prior Experience with CRM tools
- Prior Experience in a Sales, Marketing, or Business Development
- Knowledgeable of safety training, procedures and best practices
used throughout the sports and wellness industry
For more information, please visit our website:
The St. James is an equal opportunity employer committed to
diversity and inclusion. We welcome qualified applicants from a
variety of backgrounds inclusive of their race, color, religion,
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, expression or
orientation, genetic information, national origin, age, disability,
or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran.
Keywords: The St. James, Richmond , Sales Operations Manager, Sales , Springfield, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!