Contact Center Agent - Work from Home
Company: Plow and Hearth, LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
* Say HELLO to Opportunity*
NOW HIRING: Work from Home Contact Center Agents
Paid Training Class will start October 11th!
Plow & Hearth, a leading retailer of products for the home, hearth,
yard, and garden, is hiring Work from Home Contact Center Agents
who have a passion for providing an exceptional experience to our
customers! We're committed to keeping our employees and community
safe. As a result, this position is a work-from-home position until
further notice. In order to ensure a positive employee and customer
experience, potential candidates must be prepared to report to the
physical office location in Richmond, VA as needed and upon
request, as the business dictates. We prefer that candidates reside
within 60 miles of our Richmond, VA facility, but you must reside
in the Commonwealth of Virginia to be considered.
Seasonal Contact Center Agents are responsible for managing inbound
sales and service calls and providing outstanding customer service
of a professional level. We are looking for agents who go above and
beyond the Call and make every conversation count!
What You'll Love:
* Train from home and work from home. Save time and money!
* Being part of an innovation-driven organization that is
* Generous employee perks, discounts and rewards!
What You'll Do:
* Serve some of the best customers on the planet.
* Support the customer experience by placing orders and answering
* Remain flexible to changing communication types, volume and labor
* Get your foot in the door for advanced opportunities; we promote
* Gain skills, knowledge, and enhance and build your resume at our
What We're Looking for:
* Customer Service or call center experience preferred.
* Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
able to move between multiple windows and programs with ease.
* Excellent verbal, listening, organizational and written
* Exceptional attendance with flexible availability across all
operational hours to include nights, weekends and holidays.
Physical requirements for position:
* Speak and sit for extended periods of time.
* A quiet, distraction-free office environment in which to complete
Technical requirements for position: This position requires use of
your personal computer equipment.
* Desktop PC/Laptop (no iMac or MacBook at this time)
* 1.6 GHZ Processor
* Windows 7 or newer (including 64-bit) / Windows 10 preferred.
* Windows Server 2008R2 or newer (including 64-bit)
* Linux, Chromebook and Windows RT are not
* 8GB of RAM preferred- minimum of 4GB required.
* High Speed internet connection:
* Ethernet connection preferred but Wi-Fi accepted.
* Minimum of 5 Mbps download speed.
* Must test on speedtest.net to confirm download speed.
* Corded (not wireless) telephone headset with a noise-canceling
* Cell phone with unlimited minutes
A completed pre-skills assessment is required to be completed to be
considered for the role.
Link for assessment
Who We Are:
Over the past 40 years, Plow & Hearth has evolved into a
multi-million dollar retailer whose products cover indoor and
outdoor rooms, gardens, pets, personal comfort and care, safety and
emergencies, weather instruments, storage solutions, and gifts. We
attribute our success to these principles that include honesty,
integrity and most importantly, our commitment to customer service.
We know that our success is contingent on the hard work put in by
our team of knowledgeable employees. That is why we offer generous
perks and competitive pay to compensate them for their time and
We offer full-time day shift opportunities. The responsibilities
outlined in this position are a snapshot for the general duties of
the position and are not exhaustive of all duties required for this
position. Plow & Hearth is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Plow and Hearth, LLC, Richmond , Contact Center Agent - Work from Home, Sales , Richmond, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!